Monday, May 12, 2008

I will start my diet tomorrow....

I am starting this blog because after college and a few years of work behind the desk, I have slowly been gaining weight. I can't deny it any longer - I have to do something. My pants don't fit, and I don't want to buy new ones.

But I am a lazy Susan, so this may be trickier than I think. I don't really want to exercise, it gets boring, and after work I like eating chips. I hate denying myself, because it makes me feel different from other people, and I get all jealous and resent those who eat what they want. So this is going to be tricky.

Ok - first things first. What makes me feel good? Lying on the coach and eating cookie dough. I am too lazy even to bake. So we won't be able to follow that approach. It's not about feeling good. It's about...feeling bad? that didn;t come out right.

It's about getting fit. In a healthy fashion.

I am going to write about all the things I try. THe diets, the zones, the machines, my successes and failures. And we'll see just how much willpower I really have.

Ok. A couple more cookies. I will start tomorrow.

Just kidding!

No comments: